CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Doing Better, One Step at a Time

Did get to go out for SnB on Sunday and glad that I did. Got to meet up with some good friends and make a couple of new ones. I have some time off to enjoy this week so I might actually get to see my Thursday night SnB peeps too. That would be awesome, since I haven't seen them in a good 4 to 5 months when I last had time off.

Well, I'm happy to report that the work badness that occurred last week has resolved better than I had hoped it would. Can't go into any details because it's too personal but I'm looking forward to (I'm hoping) some improvements all around. Strangely enough, I feel a lot stronger and more in control of things in general. And I've gotten to the point where I'll be putting up with a lot less happy horses*** from people whose behavior I deem unprofessional or just downright unacceptable.

OK. I've said my peace here. Now onward and upward! :-)

Now that I've some personal time to recharge, time to look into compiling and finishing my "laundry list" of things to do, including some quality time at the ZOO - HA!

And to finally finish reading Al Gore's An Inconvenient Truth. I keep getting reminders from my 43 Things account asking how my progress is. Oops!

0 comments: